Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Bet You'll Never Guess . . . .

 . . . what this week's mystery artifact might be!  The object is made of two pieces of wood tied together with a sturdy piece of rope threaded through two holes on each piece of wood:


The object can be opened to reveal an oval hollowed-out space on one side and an egg-shaped protrusion on the other:


It appears to be handmade.  I will even give you a tiny hint - it has nothing whatsoever to do with Halloween!  (Try as I might, I was not able to find any Halloween-related objects in our collection).

Take your best guess and post it in the comments section below or on our Facebook page.  Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a lemon squeezer, but from your comments I'm pretty sure that's wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would guess a lemon squeezer or perhaps a garlic press?

    ReplyDelete